1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified in the Buyer’s Purchase Order on the Delivery Date and the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods upon their delivery. The Buyer shall at its own cost make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery;
2. If the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods at the request of or due to the default of the Buyer, the Seller shall be entitled to place the Goods in storage until such time as the delivery may be effected, and the Buyer shall be liable for any expense associated with such storage and redelivery, if applicable;
3. The Seller may deliver the Goods by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Buyer to cancel any other instalment;
4. Any defect in the Goods must be notified to the Seller and accompanied by photographic evidence;
5. The Seller is unable to accept returns for items that have not been delivered by its own fleet or their appointed third party carrier. The Seller will not be held responsible for any damage incurred via a third party carrier/couriers including the Buyer’s own transport. It is recommended that the Buyer ensures any transport companies, collecting or delivering on the Buyer’s behalf, have the appropriate insurance in place.